Пропустить

Supplements for horses

Если Вы хотите найти информацию о лошади, узнать его прошлое или найти старого друга, то Вам сюда...

Модератор: Группа модераторов

Supplements for horses

Сообщение northwoodboy » 04 окт 2011, 21:23

Hello,

I am a US manufacturer of Equine Supplements called Grand Meadows (http://www.grandmeadows.com). We are one of the largest companies in the US and we have a very good reputation for very high quality and excellent results. I was in Abu Dhabi for a trade show recently and spent a lot of time talking to a Russian lady who was very interested in our products becuase she saw they were much better than those available in Russia. I am very interested in introducing our products into the Russian horse market, some of the top riders in the world use our products for example Phillippe Lejeune who won the Gold Medal at the World Equestrian Games and William Fox-Pitt the famous 3 day event rider. I am looking for a company or a person who would be interested in introducing our prodcuts into Russia.

My name is Nick Hartog and if you google my name you will see I have been involved heavily in raising standards in teh supplement industry. I strongly believe that there is a good opportunity in Russia.

I would like to talk to anyone who is interested.

Thank You

northwoodboy
Морской конек
Морской конек

Вернуться в Ищу...